PetScan Microchip Scanner
Our Standard Scanner. This microchip scanner reads FDX-B and FDX-A (15 and 10 digit microchips) and HDX microchips. An excellent scanner for livestock owners due to its high read range (6-8cm) but it is also suitable for breeders and pet owners. The PetScan Scanner should be held flat over the animal (grey side down) when looking for a microchip to ensure the most accurate results. Features include:
- Can store microchip identities, will hold up to 1200 chip numbers
- Rechargeable via a supplied USB cable
- Beep to say a microchip has been found
- High read range
- Wrist strap
- Can display information in English, French, Spanish, Portugese, Italian, German or Polish
- Power saver will turn the scanner off after 1 minute of non-use
- Bluetooth capability
The PetScan Scanner can store up to 1000 microchip identities for later download to a host system. This download can be achieved via supplied USB cable or Bluetooth connection. Bluetooth feature must be enabled before use.
To ensure the most accurate results from your microchip scanner please follow our ‘How to scan for a microchip’ guide.