Keeping your contact details updated/changes in ownership of a pet.
All microchips supplied by petDetect come with basic lifelong registration onto the Petlog database. However, we would recommend considering Petlog Premium; for a one-off payment, this premium service offers several benefits for the lifetime of the animal whilst it is in your care, including:
* Unlimited free updates to contact details
* Add secondary emergency contact details e.g friend/relative
* Add holiday contact details if you are travelling with your pet abroad
* Download and create lost pet posters
* Send a lost pet alert to vets, wardens and rescues within a 30 mile radius
* Flag your pet as missing or update contact details immediately through the mydog or mycat app
It is essential that your contact details are kept updated on the Petlog database to ensure that your pet can be reunited if it ever strays.
Petlog can be contacted on 01296 336 579, or changes can be carried out online at www.petlog.org.uk. You will need your pet's microchip number - this can be found on their registration paperwork, or alternatively your pet can be scanned by a vet, warden or rescue in order to obtain their microchip number.